Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tired thoughts.

So hello.

It's been awhile. heh.

I finally got a new laptop.. my old one died just when I'm done with school (a few months back).

So how's life since then? Things were pretty tough this year. I've finally got a little taste of being an adult (ha ha). It's not really very fun when you had to resort to taking 2-3 part time jobs. Living in Singapore is really not easy. Everything is too expensive. Anyways, yeah, I worked retail, f&b and did a Chinese production. It was all fun, I guess. But right now, I'm thinking of sticking to USS as my main income and freelance for theatre productions. And guess what? I am currently doing Hop and Honk by ITheatre. Its finishing end of this week though. It flew just like that... the people here are great..I actually do think I'm going to miss them. (aha so emotional insert crying emoticon) hehe

You know.. so many things have changed.

As I start to get busy... I realised I'm slowly drifting away from my friends. I miss them. Days turns to weeks and even months - trying to keep in touch with each other. And then there's another thing, friends that are not your friends anymore. We didn't keep in touch. We were so close and here I am wondering what the hell happened. Maybe because I changed? In a bad way since we don't really share the same beliefs anymore? But what does that even mean. Afraid that I was going to be a bad influence to whoever? Frankly, I was a bit upset. Seeing how things can get easily affected when we were once 'best friends'.

Things like these made me realised who would stay in the end. Even if I had to be alone at the end of the day, at least I would still be happy.And being happy with yourself is all that matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment