Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I write about stupid love stuff when you're not around

No matter how much I tell myself to stop, I am still so freaking stubborn.

People call it toxic relationship.
And me? I've no idea what to call it. I'm madly infatuated with him. I darenot call it love yet, as I am still confused with my own feelings. I realised feelings are actually pretty simple, but people (like yours truly) makes it difficult. Ha ha.

There were couple of instances where I wanted to let him know of my complicated feelings. I stopped myself. More like I couldn't bring myself to. Letting him know just means I am risking everything. Friendship. Feelings. Unless both of us are matured enough. I mean, it can happen but sometimes, girls... are just girls.

But I guess I really liked him. Even when sometimes he's being a total dickhead heh.








No comments:

Post a Comment